A hint of America in the UK.

OTTD

One thing that has been big this summer & still is going into fall is American style clothing. Jersey tops, converse, etc have been everywhere on the high street. I purchased this dress is June and have not stopped wearing it. It is comfy and easy to style. However now its getting a little chillier here in England I need to add a pair of tights to the outfit. My converse have been my lifesavers over the summer. They are so so comfy & pretty much go with everything outfit I own. 
Let me know in the comments what you think! :)





Dress - Primark
Jacket - Vintage
Tights - Primark
Converse - Ebay
Bag- Vintage

3 comments :

  1. Love the look!I totally agree with you about Converse being a life saver as I currently own three pairs. I love you blog and gave you a follow on gfc :) Feel free to check out my blog at stylerenewal.blogspot.co.uk
    Eguono x

    ReplyDelete