Autumn is on its way.

OOTD

As Autumn approaches the darker colours come out the wardrobe for me. My favorites are burgundy, brown and black. However I still try & have a little fun with my outfits. 
Today's look I put together was inspired by a look I saw in a H&M catalogue last month. I really liked mixing together the denim & knitwear. I love my new burgundy cardigan & thought it brought a Autumn feel to my outfit. Also the dress is quite summery so once adding the tights & boots I thought it became more appropriate for the weather. Cowboy style boots are going to be a hot trend over this season which I am happy about as they are comfy & are easily to put together with an outfit!



Dress - small boutique in my Town
Cardigan - Primark 
Belt - Primark 
Tights - H&M
Boots - small boutique in my Town
Bag- Vintage
Bracelet - Vintage

No comments :

Post a Comment