Beating the blues.

OOTD

Though the evenings are getting darker a lot earlier & we are needing to keep warmer this does not stop us from keeping our stylish looks. Blue for me is favourite colour. The majority of my wardrobe is blue. So luckily for me This Fall blue has been everywhere on the highstreet.
 Today my outfit consists of a denim shirt which I adore. Denim never fails to & can be styled very easily. I tucked the shirt into a high waisted skirt I picked up during the sales. The skirt is quite thick allowing more warmth.  I also added on a little bolero styled jacket to my outfit for more layering. 
Let me know what you think! :)








Shirt - Vintage
Skirt- New Look
Jacket- Charity Shop
Tights - Primark
Bag- Vintage
Bracetlet - ISF chairty (Canvas Warriors)
Boots - H&M

1 comment :

  1. Love everything about this outfit! xx


    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete