Burgundy & Bows!

OOTD

One thing I love about Autumn is being able to wear warm hats and hair accessories. I picked up this lovely knitted headband from Primark the other day and fell in Love! I love the colour its definitely one of my favorites for this season. I matched the outfit together with a simple floral skirt & blouse! Whats your favourite Autumn colours to wear? :)



Headband - Primark
Blouse - Next
Skirt - Charity Shop
Belt - Vintage
Bag - River Island
Tights - Primark
Boots - Boutique

3 comments :

  1. Love the color combination!

    xx
    http://therealauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this colors are perfect for autumn! don't forget yellow mustard and wood green!
    :) have a nice day!

    New Post
    Lo stile di Artemide
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! especially the bag and blouse xx

    ReplyDelete