Lady in Red.

OOTD

Bonjour! I'm back at University now so its all busy busy busy with working on my FYP & Dissertation.  Hoping to get lots of work done over the up comings months.
Today's outfit I thought was quite simple. I layered my red blazer on top of a clean cut blouse and black peplum skirt.  The blazer I really think gives the outfit a pop of colour. To add shape to my outfit I added my waist belt to cinch it in. 
In the comments let me know when you are going back to school, college, uni. If you have already hows it going?
Stay Beautiful
:)





Hat - H&M
Blazer - New Look
Blouse - Primark
Skirt - Asos
Belt - Carboot
Bracelet- Etsy
Tights - Primark
Boots - Boutique
Bag - Vintage


2 comments :

  1. Love the pop of colour in this outfit :)
    Red suits you :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit look really good on you !!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete