Loving him was red.

OOTD

(the post title is from the song Red - Taylor Swift )
Today I am attending my sisters baby shower. She is due in a few weeks which is all very exciting! Today I thought I would wear a pretty dress for the shower. This dress I fell in love with instantly! I love the colour red, it is a hot colour of the high street at the moment so I thought it would be perfect. I paired it with my cute cat shoes which many celebrities have been seen wearing and layered my denim jacket on top to add warmth!
Have an amazing weekend! 






Dress - Newlife
Jacket - Vintage
Shoes - Ebay
Bag - Vintage
Bracelet - Etsy

3 comments :

  1. Congrats to yours sister (: I have the exact same pair of shoes (: xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! :) & I love them they are so cute & comfortable! xo

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete