Night Owl.

OOTD

So Freshers has begun for most universities this week. Freshers if you do not know is usually a week of events that are held in clubs, bars and the university campus. Its a way of getting to know people who are studying the same course as you or are living with you in halls, etc. I got invited out for a night out & decided to show you my outfit. I have really been into the of the shoulder trend at the moment.I think it brings quite a glamorous and vintage feel to clothing. This dress I purchased I know if quite plain however once dressed up I think it can look really nice. Let me know what you think in the comments! :) 






Dress - Missguided
Shoes - Priceless Shoes
Bag - Vintage
Belt - Primark
Bracelet - Vintage

2 comments :

  1. You look really nice, the dress doesn't look plain with the accessories :). Ive got my freshers next week, so excited x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou! :) I love freshers! its my third year of being apart of them! have an awesome time! xo

      Delete