TV Madness!

I am a sucker when it comes to Television Shows especially American ones. The one thing I love most about this time of year is that all the shows I watch come back on our screens. This year especially is exciting because so many news shows have been created that look very interesting. I am just going to run down a few shows I am highly anticipating & hope of you might also agree. Comment below in the comments what your favorite shows are and what you are most looking forward to watching. 



The Vampire Diaries - Season 5 - CW 
Very excited for this season to begin as we were left on a cliff hanger as the end of season 4.

The Originals - Season 1 - CW
This is a spin off show from The Vampire Diaries. We get to focus on the Original family & their past. We also get to see how the family are doing since moving from Mystic Falls to New Orleans

Once Upon A Time - Season 3 - ABC
Season 2 left the audience on a cliffhanger so I will excited to see where our favorite characters have gone. Also very excited to see The Little Mermaid join the cast!

Once Upon A Time In Wonderland - Season 1 - ABC
This show is also a spin off from the show Once Upon A Time. It is based around the character Alice & her journey to find her true love. I love Alice In Wonderland so looking forward to seeing how they twist & change to story line.

Pretty Little Liars - Season 4 - ABC
The summer finale of season 4 left the audience in total shock at it was revealed who was A. However knowing the show they always pinpoint different people so I am very curious about what we are going to see during the next part of the season.

New Girl - Season 3 - FOX
I adore New Girl & all its quirkiness. Its hilariously funny & the characters are so well written. So excited to see what happens this season.

The Carrie Diaries - Season 2 - CW
Sex & The City is by far one of my ultimate favorite television shows so once finding out they were making the Carrie Diaries I was very happy. The first season I loved so I cannot wait to get into season 2. Also hyped up about seeing the young version of Samantha!

Reign - Season 1 - CW
This is a new show for the CW. It is based on Mary Queen of Scots as she arrives in France, betrothed to Prince Francis. I love a good period show & never take the history too seriously. It has been compared as a old time version of Gossip Girl which to me sounds intriguing.

The Tomorrow People - Season 1 - CW
This new show is quite complicated to explain other than the main character discovers he has powers & two sides, one good, one bad or both after him to join their sides. It looks awesome & I love anything were people have powers.

Star-Crossed - Season 1 - CW
When a group of outer space creatures come to earth & have the form of humans. They then get brought into a high school & have to try & live a normal life. There is romance and looks like a cutesy show to watch.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Season 1 - ABC
Based on Marvel the show is about a group of highly selected agents. Basically if you love Marvel you will love this.

No comments :

Post a Comment