When Tragedy strikes we become closer together.

9/11

So we have come round to another anniversary of 9/11. Every year I cannot help but watch the tragic documentaries about the day. I remember it so well like it was yesterday. I remember coming out from school & being told by my mom something bad had happened in New York. When watching what was happening on the screen I could only feel for the all families out there watching as their loved ones were trapped in the towers. Then in 2010 I took a trip to New York with my sixth form. We visited the place where the towers once stood. It was unreal the emotions I felt just by being around the area. There was a strange silence to the city. We also visited the museum which broke my heart as well as many others. I wanted to remember my trip today as each year makes me appreciate having all my loved ones around me.Appreciate each day as a gift.




1 comment :

  1. What a nice post. I live in the US and i remember when this happened. It made me so sad. :/
    xoxo

    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete