Where I have been.

Bonjour! I know its been a while which I apologise , things have been a little crazy over the past few months. I have been on my travels & gained new life experiences. First of I passed my second year at University which is awesome! Starting my third which I'm a little nervous about but I'm sure it will be all fine.
 I went on Holiday to Ibiza with my girlies which was lovely. 




I also went to a convention called Insurgence 5. The convention is where we can meet television stars from the hit show The Vampire Diaries. (I will link photos down below) It is also a place to make amazing friends that will last a lifetime. The convention is the second one I have been to and since then I have booked another two. I'm a sucker for conventions!








Another awesome thing I went to was Vfestival at Weston Park. The headlines acts were Beyonce & Kings of Leon. Beyonce was once again incredible. I also enjoyed acts such as Ellie Goulding, Tom Odell & Two Door Cinema Club. The weekend overall was enjoyable & it was lovely spending time with my friends chilling around the tents eating cheese burgers :)






However there was one thing that really changed the summer for me. I won't go into too much detail but a childhood friend of mine that I have known for nearly 20 years passed away. For all his friends & family it was a tragic time. He was a genuine & lovely person who I had the pleasure of having so much laughs and good memories with. The one thing that came out of this tragic news was that we have learnt to appreciate the lives we have. Each day could be our last & we need to live it to the full. 
Miss you Louis xo




No comments :

Post a Comment