Autumn Tag.

Autumn Tag.


I've scene many people do this on their blogs so thought I would join in! :)

1. Favourite thing about autumn?
When all the leaves fall of the trees and you can walk in the park crunching on all the leaves. Also being a photographer is a bonus as its so pretty to photograph this season.

2. Favourite drink?
Caramel Hot chocolate is my favourite drink during this time of year!

3. Favourite scent?
I love the gingerbread scent as it always reminds me of my childhood in Autumn and Winter.

4. Best lipstick?
Dark Reds are perfect for this time of year as I tend to wear darker clothing and they match perfectly.

5. Go to moisturiser?
Garnier Moisture Match Illuminating Cream.

6. Go to colour for the eyes?
Brown smoky eyes are best for this time of year to match clothing and lip colours.

7. Favourite music/band to listen to?
I do not have a favourite however at the moment I am in love with Imagine Dragons. Their album is incredible!

8. Favourite outfit to wear?
Skater skirt, comfy jumper, boots and my fur coat is my go to outfit for Autumn.

9. Autumn treat?
Freshly baked cakes & Toffee Apples!

10. Favourite place to be?
I'm happy to be anywhere as long as I'm with my friends & family!

No comments :

Post a Comment