Casual Saturday.

OOTD

Bonjour! Sorry I have not posted for a couple of days. It has been very crazy this week! To begin with I have had 3 big hand ins for university which also involved a presentation. Luckily the presentation went very well but now I am just waiting for my results! Fingers crossed. Also I have booked my holiday for next year. I'm finally making my dream come true and going to California. 10 nights in California and 3 in New York. Role on next June! & Finally my last is that my sister is due to give birth to my niece/nephew in the next week so we are all on stand by. 
Today I am going for a casual look with my red tartan dress and leather look jacket!
Have a fab weekend!
xo



Dress - Ebay
Jacket - Boutique
Tights - Primark
Boots - Boutique
Bag - Primark

14 comments :

  1. Love your dress! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice outfit, love the jacket :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! :) & now following you back!
      xo

      Delete
  4. I love your dress, dresses always look so great on you!❤ So pretty.x Ohh, good luck with your hand ins.. So jealous of your holiday destinations.:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment & thank you keeping my fingers crossed for a good grade!
      xo

      Delete
  5. followed via bloglovin.. waiting for you to follow back!
    xx
    daniellaSimplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is an outfit post but your eyes are AH-MAZING! Can't go past them :)

    Stay beautiful xx
    www.anniepop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the lovely comment!
      xo

      Delete
  7. You're so pretty! Love your style!
    I'm following you on gfc now ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your dress! You look so beautiful in it:)

    ReplyDelete