The Liebster Award.


Bonjour people! So today I got the excited news of being tagged for the Liebster Award by the amazing Collette! Her blog is awesome if you have not already checked it out do it now! This award is an awesome way of connecting new and upcoming bloggers all together. 

The rules 

1) Link the blogger(s) that nominated you. 
2) Answer the 10 questions your nominator has asked. 
3) Keep the chain growing by nominating 10 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and let them know. 
4) Create 10 interesting questions for your nominees to answer. 


1. What word describes you best and why?
Excited is probably the best word to describe me because I am always bouncing around and being excited by something.

2. What is your favourite song? 
My favourite song of all time is Thinking of you by Katy Perry. Its so beautiful!

3.If you go back to any era for a week where would you go and why?
The 1920's in New York just because I love the idea of going to a speakeasy and wearing the fabulous flapper dresses!

4. How do you like to spend your alone free time? 
Reading books, exploring new places and shopping of course!

5. What is your favourite book?
I have too many favourites!! However I think I'm going to play it safe & say Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

6. If you could be anyone else for the day who would it be?
I would love to be someone like Beyonce for the day because I would love to know and understand how people behave and react to me. Also she gets to travel a lot which would be an amazing experience. 

7. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? 
I am always asking the most stupid questions even though the answers are predictable!

8.  If you had a bucket list what would be the main you would like to do in your life? 
Travelling the world is at the top of my bucket list!

9. What is your favourite memory from your childhood?
Going camping with the whole family and playing cricket on the field then at the nighttime sitting all together and eating custard.

10.  If a film was made about your life which actress would you choose to play you? 
Dakota fanning just because she is so talented!!

My Nominees
7. alixeee
8. ceyda-n
9. misssophierose
10. sophwolf

My questions
1.Who/what will you be dressing up as for Halloween?
2. Favourite piece of clothing you own?
3. Who are you most inspired by?
4. What is your favourite film?
5. If you could live in any book world what would it be?
6. Who is your favourite band/artist to listen to?
7. Favourite place to visit?
8. Favourite fragrance?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. Dream holiday destination?

I really enjoyed doing this!! :)





3 comments :

  1. Thanks for nominating me, Rosie! Can't wait to do this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination:)) I have already been nominated, though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so fun to do! Thanks again for the nomination http://teacupsandbluebells.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete