Bonfire night & baby.

Bonjour!

What an exciting two days it has been! I can now officially say as of yesterday my beautiful niece was born.Darcy Amelia Evans was born on November 4th at 5:58 pm. After a 14 hour labour she finally arrived and she is beautiful!




Yesterday also kept getting better & better as I found out I have won tickets to the World Premiere of Catching Fire in London! It takes place on Monday and I am beyond excited!

And to top of this post I have done a quick OOTD. These past two days have been incredible and have been an amazing start to the week of my birthday! I feel very lucky and privileged! 
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Boots - Boutique

4 comments :

  1. Ohh she is so beautiful, congratulations on being an auntie!x You are so lucky on winning that tickets!:) Love your outfit.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have nominated you for The Sunshine Award! Check it out here http://hannahasalways.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby! Congrats on being an auntie!x x

    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw she is such a cutie! congratulations being an auntie!
    becky :) xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete