Keeping it simple.

OOTD

Bonjour everyone!
Hope you have all had an amazing week. Mine has been quite a mixture. First of my sister has yet to have her baby. I am hoping this time next week I can reveal the beautiful baby we are waiting on right here on my blog. Also I have been given an amazing opportunity to work with the fashion design students at the university for The Clothes Show Live. A group of us photographers will be doing various fashion shoots in the studio which will then be displayed at the show. We start next week which is exciting!
On the bad side of things its getting colder and colder each day! Everyone wrap up warm and enjoy themselves! :)
xo



Jumper - Primark
Skirt - New Look
Tights - Primark
Boots - Boutique

3 comments :

  1. Love your jumper, so cute:) Congratulations it sounds like an amazing experience, good luck:) Pretty as always.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete