The convention life.

Insurgence 5.5

Bonjour everyone!
I am so sorry I have not posted much this week! It has been very busy in this household. However over the weekend I was lucky enough to travel back down to London for a convention. I have been to a few conventions now and every time they are amazing! This one was for The Vampire Diaries. The convention was very small with around 150 attendees making it calm and chilled out. I got down to Heathrow on the Friday where I checked into my lovely hotel and registered for the con. On the night time there was a party which was freshers/frat party themed. Because I had not brought an outfit I decided to wear my simple American styled jersey dress.
Dress - Primark
Once going to the party for a little while I decide to head up to bed as the travelling had made me exhausted!
In the morning I got up early for breakfast and ready for the first day of the con.

 Once getting into the Q&A hall we were introduced to all the guests. Altogether there were 5 guests. Once having a few questions asked it was onto the photo ops!



Once having the photos done and watching a few panels it was then onto the signings. I got all my photos signed and they all wrote lovely messages! Me and a few lovely ladies then went to a pub near by for some dinner! Once getting back we took part in a quiz in which we come 3rd. Not too bad at all! We all then went up to our rooms to get ready for the party. This theme was carnival. Once again I did not have an outfit so much a dress & mask together! :) The party was amazing and all the guests attended and had a good time!

On the Sunday I did not have much to do except watch talks and chill out with my friends. I however also had a coffee lounge with Arielle. A coffee lounge is where the guest will sit with around 15 people in a circle and ask questions. Luckily for us it was all girls in the lounge so we all had a good old girly chat! She also spoke to me about her love for vintage & was telling me about a great store in LA I should definitely visit next year. Overall the weekend was amazing. I got to spend it with so many people I love and have some great memories from it!




2 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a really good time :)
    and that lilac dress is gorgeous :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in that violet dress! x

    ReplyDelete