The Clothes Show Live.

Review & Haul

Bonjour everyone! 
So glad I can finally make this post!
This week has been manic due to my deadlines which are next week :(
However on Sunday I was lucky enough to attend The Clothes Show live in Birmingham. The Clothes Show if you do not know is a big event at the NEC where you can watch a catwalk of all the latest upcoming trends from the high street stores. You then get to go shopping and grab some bargains. There are lots and lots of stores there including famous brands like Barry M and smaller boutiques that sell amazing jewels. I was there for the purpose of working at the University stand however because I do not study fashion I was able to take a wonder around the area and get some snaps. The main priority was to photograph the upcoming graduates catwalk. 
The overall day consisted of talking to many friendly people, other students about their courses and getting them bargains! The range of choices this year were not as good as the previous however I still came out with bag fulls of amazing purchases! 

I highly suggest next year you check it out if you can! 




 Got to meet Union J :)

Haul

 £5.00
 £10.00
 ASOS - £10.00
 £10.00
 £7.50
 £7.50
 ASOS - £5.00
£3.00


3 comments :

  1. Cool items!! And the evens seems amazing!

    Just found your blog!
    I would love it if you visited mine!
    We can follow each other if you like!

    Oh, and I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog! Come and check it out!! The winner gets a pair of eyeglasses/sunglasses!

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/2013/12/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your hand-ins dear! Such a great opportunity and it sounds so interesting! I guess more bright colours are an upcoming trend.x Great bargains, love the green Asos dress and those gloves look gorgeous.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! So great:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete