What I received for Christmas.

Christmas presents.

Bonjour!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and holiday and was able to enjoy it with your family and friends. I have had a wonderful few days and have been able to relax and rest from University. For Christmas I was very privileged with the gifts I received. My family and friends are very generous. Below are a few gifts I received. The only gift however I could not photograph was the love I am given from my family every day. 
xo













5 comments :

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come have a look at mine and let me know what you think, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo you got some really lovely thing, love seeing what people got for Christmas! Beautiful necklace! Love your blog, new follower!
    Jess xo
    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really cute things for christmas! Love to see what other people got.

    Happy New Year
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little mermaid necklace bowtie and necklace!!

    Wanna follow me on GFC? I always follow back :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Screw New Year Resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete