Once Upon A Dream.

OOTD

Bonjour everyone!
Hope you are all doing well. So over the weekend I had a busy few days. I got to look after my niece which involved watching Tangled. Perfect day If I say so myself. I also traveled over the Northampton to surprise one of my lovely convention friends Joanna's 21st birthday. We had a vintage tea party & lots of cake which was amazing. I also had my hair done YAY! which now means it is finally just one colour instead of every shade of blonde you can get. From yesterday I have began my healthy eating diet. This involves cutting out all things sweet and sugary. I did not want to start this until February due to having a mass amount of chocolate left over from Christmas  however I finally finished it all last week so decided to start. I am feeling pretty determined and decided I need a more healthy lifestyle. 
Wish me luck :)




Dress - Asda
Jacket - Boutique
Bag - Coast
Tights - Primark
Boots - River Island
Ring - Moms



4 comments :

  1. You look really pretty! Good look on your healthy eating diet :) x

    justagingersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! :) hoping to keep it going till my holiday!
      xo

      Delete
  2. great dress!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/01/lady-in-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit. Great photos!

    bravobravofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete