Thrifty Thrift.

Haul

Bonjour!
Hope you have all had a wonderful week!
I'm sorry I have not posted much this month. January is a busy month for me sorting out university & life in general. I think I just needed a break and to spend some quality time with my beautiful niece, who gets more beautiful each day. Below are goodies I have purchased over the past week. All of thrifted.
Let me know what you have brought so far this month!
xo

Ebay
The beautiful vintage piece I purchased from Ebay is for a convention I am going to in Paris in June. Me & a group of friends are going to a Once Upon A Time tv show convention. We are all planning on cos-playing as some of the characters from the show, I have chosen Cinderella.
(also ignore the bright light on the image its just the sun coming through the window)


Charity Shop



Jumble







4 comments :

  1. Ohmigosh that dress is an amazing thrift! Like a Disney princess! Surely that's not from a Wolverhampton charity shop? aha xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I wish! I got it of Ebay but for a good price! :) xo

      Delete