Happy Valentines xo

OOTD

Bonjour to all the lovers our there today!
Happy Valentines day!
Now while I'm not a big fan of this day today due to the commercial side of it I can't help but join in on the idea of traditional romance. I wished the original idea of the day still existed were you send a valentine to someone that did not know you loved them. I think this idea is so cute!
I am a sucker for all things romance when it comes to books, films and television so I will definitely be snuggling up with a hot chocolate watching The Notebook later on today! 
Have a fabulous weekend!
xo





Lace Top - CB
Skirt - New Look
Belt - New Look
Tights - Primark
Boots - Vintage
Coat - Asos
Bag - CB

1 comment :

  1. wow.. so pretty.. love the top!!

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/02/body-shape-perfect-fit-peartriangle.html

    ReplyDelete