Spring is on the horizon.

OOTD

Bonjour everyone!
Once again a sorry message is happening. University is slowly coming to a close as the work load is piling up. Little bit stressful but I know I will surpass it. This weekend however is going to be really exciting! I was lucky enough to receive a pass to Birmingham International fashion week. I am very excited to be reviewing the show as well as the whole event so pop back on here Sunday to see the full review with photographs of the weekend! I am also going to be working at the Photography show at the NEC in Birmingham on Monday which is very exciting. The amazing fashion photographer Rankin will be appearing on Saturday so I hope to pop in and see his talk. Below are the links to both events which I definitely think you should check out!
xo





Dress - ASOS
Jacket - Vintage
Tights - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Boots - River Island
Bag - Vintage

4 comments :

  1. I absolutely love that dress. I have been looking for a sleeveless skater for a while now that the sun is finally beginning to shine!
    Does the dress come in other colours, do you know?

    Kayleigh. x
    http://thefinderskeepersfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey brought this last year I don't remember seeing any other colours however Miss Guided have a few bright colours skater dresses :)
      http://www.missguided.co.uk/sweet-deal/dresses#!/no_cache=true&p=3
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love your dress, it looks great with the jacket! x

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can totally relate to that, these months are the most stressful ones! Good luck with everything my dear and such a great opportunity you got.x Can't wait to see your fashion week post:) Looking gorgeous as always! I absolutely love your outfit, chic, sophisticated and stylish. Love the dress, perfect colour for Spring!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete