Birmingham International fashion week.

Bonjour everyone!
So yesterday I was very lucky to be able to attend Birmingham International fashion week. This event was over the course of two days in the lovely Birmingham City Banqueting Suite. On arrival I was warmly welcomed by the staff with a glass of Champagne and and a goody bag. The goody bag contained various items including hair products, glass bottled juice and a very pretty phone case. Once being registered I was allowed into the main hall. 



While waiting for the show to begin I wondered along the many stalls and came across a very cute vintage stall called What Alice Found. Each item was so beautiful I would of happily brought them all!
http://whatalicefound.co.uk/



Just before the show began I met some lovely bloggers who gave me many helpful tips and were a pleasure to spend the evening with.
www.vintage-frills.com
www.blogabooketc.com
www.caramellattekiss.com

The show itself showcased some beautiful designs from Fashion designers across many different countries.
These included;
Rad Fashion
Chateau Boutique
Khloe Nova
Sofia Dourvari
House of Borgezie



Overall the night was very successful and all kinds of lovely!
To top it all of, us bloggers had the chance to interview the stunning designer Sofia Dourvari and ask questions about her new collection. It was very surreal speaking to someone who has just showcased at LFW, however it was very inspiring. 
I am very thankful for the opportunity!
http://www.bhmfashionweek.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment