Roses are red.

OOTD

Bonjour!
Sorry its been so long! My poor excuse for not posting is due to uni work and not having any time in the day to even rest let alone blog! I am coming up to my final 5 weeks at university so I am currently putting together all my work as well as the degree show. It is crazy! However today finally I have time to make a quick blog post! Just a quick outfit of the day!
Let me know what you think
How you have a fabulous week
xo



Dress - New Look
Tights - Primark
Jacket - Vintage
Boots - Doc Martens
Bag - JS

2 comments :

  1. I feel your pain, university will be the death of me. I have 3 essays, a 10k word dissertation, and 2 presentations before May haha, so awful.
    Love this outfit, the dress is so pretty!

    Alixe
    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag and jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete