Designer thrift haul.

Thrifting designer goods

Bonjour!
So on Saturday I went to a jumble sale. I had never been to this location before so I was very curious. There were only 5 people in front on us so we knew we would get a good look at the items first. It only looked like a very small sale however it was not until I got into the area that I discovered how many treasures it behold. Straight away I discovered a gorgeous Karen Miller top and from there on I discovered even more designer brand goodies. All the items were 20p each which was amazing! I also discovered a pair of Victoria Secret pj's. They were brand new with tags and originally retail for around £50!
xo



 Jasper Conran 

 Vie Ta Vie
 Ted Baker
 Miss Miss Valentina
 Debenhams
Karen Miller 
 Next
Victoria's secret

3 comments :

  1. Awesome thrift finds!! xx

    http://chameleonsoul7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sharing this because I feel it is relevant. Let us spread awareness.



    Playboy Brand License & Brand Licensing Europe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contents of the site are good as well as appreciative.

    Modest skirts & Modest dresses

    ReplyDelete