The brighter the better!

OOTD


Bonjour!
So this week has been a busy one! I had one hand in for uni as well as a exhibition which went very well!
Also this week has been very exciting as me and a group of my convention friends decided to book a little weekend away to London at the end of May. I am so excited to see them all it feels like its been forever!
Tomorrow I'll have a haul up finally! 
Been doing a bit of thrifting as well as buying a few purchases for my holiday!
Hope you have had an amazing weekend
xo




Blouse - Thrifted
Jeans - Thrifted
Cardigan - Thrifted
Bag - Thrifted 
Bracelet - Avon
Necklace - Claires Accessories (Katy Perry range)
Shoes - Primark

1 comment :

  1. I really like the cardigan in this outfit! Oh and have fun in London :)

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete