Where I've been and Where I'm going.

Catch up time.


Bonjour!
So I promised this post last week however I didnt have chance to do it so now finally after gaining some time I can. Over the past few weeks as well as being busy with university work I have been out and about visiting lots of places and people. I thought I would give a round up of what I've been doing so you can see the reasons for my lack of posting :) 
PS This may be my last post till July 11th due to me going travelling. Just a heads up!
xo

Collectormania
Collectormania takes place in Milton Keynes. It is a weekend event that has guests from tv shows, films, games, etc.There is lots of things to do you and see. There are stalls, panels, photoshoots & autograph areas. I intended to go there to meet two specific guests, these were Lee Arenberg & Giancarlo Esposito. Both of these guests appear on the show Once Upon A Time which obviously meant I needed to meet them. Overall it was a lovely day!



Hay Festival & Cassie Clare
Hay Festival was a week long book festival featuring many well known authors. Me and two of my lovely friends decided to go up for the day to meet Cassandra Clare (well known for The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices). We had purchased tickets to go to her talk & Q&A. The talk and Q&A was very interesting and we gained lots of bits of info about the series. After this there was also a book signing. The queue was incredibly long and we was not sure if we would make it in time before our train. However very luckily we managed to meet her and get our books signed. The day was very wet and cold however I got to meet one of my favorite authors. 




London & MCM
So the day after going to meet my favorite author I was off to London. This plan started out after 2 guests from OUAT were announced for MCM. Me and a bunch of my absolutely amazing friends from all over the place decided to meet up, go and meet the guests then go and explore London. Not much left to say as the photos pretty much explain it!









Next up is Insurgence this weekend, Paris the weekend after then California for 2 weeks!

2 comments :

  1. Your diary sounds so exciting.
    Have fun!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Hope you can join in.
    Check out my post nominations here: http://pocketn0tes.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Hayley \\ http://pocketn0tes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete