Top 5 VMA looks.

Fashion review

Bonjour!

So another awards ceremony takes place which means more looks to review!
This Sunday was the annual VMA'S and usually this one allows musicians and other celebrities to really show off with their outfits. However this year I was extremely disappointed. As you can see from my title I have chosen 5 looks which I thought were the best. These 5 looks I believe were the only looks that were to my taste this year. Many of the outfits I saw on the carpet I thought were not appropriate for an event as big as this and many I thought just looked a mess to be truthful. It seemed crazy that these people have stylists to dress them and to make them look good yet they did not. Definitely one of the worst outfit reviews of this year so hopefully we are rewarded with better during the end of the year!
xo





Simple tailored outfit! Love the colour!

No comments :

Post a Comment