Thrift Haul.

Haul



Bonjour everyone!
So as the spring is approaching its time to start getting excited about new fashion looks!
All the stores are now changing and getting ready for the hot styles this season. For me one thing I have definitely noticed is the 70's looks are making a come back. I love the 70's boho look so with keeping this in mind I went thrifting! I haven't been thrifting in quite a while so it was due. I was really looking for some vibrant and interesting pieces to add to my wardrobe. Below are the purchases I made and the next post up will be how I styled them and how I got the looks for less than £10 each! 
xo

 £3.99
£3.99
 £0.50
£1.99
 £1.49
£1.50
£3.29                                                            £2.50
 £1.00                                                          £2.49



No comments :

Post a Comment