Thrift Lookbook

Thrift haul

Bonjour!
So now the seasons are changing new wardrobe pieces are required. I always like to pick up a few bits and bobs to add freshness to my looks. These pieces below are what I've been picking up here and there for the past few weeks. My main focus was to get some bright dresses and funky tops to go with high waisted shorts. I always wanted to consider different patterns as I want to get out of my comfort zone. Let me know if you like any of the pieces and also what you have picked up lately!
xo

 top £1.00
  top £2.00
  top £2.00
  top £0.50
  Dress £0.50
   Dress £0.50
   Dress £0.50
   Top £0.50
   Top £2.50  Leggings £1.00
   Dress £0.50
   Dress £0.50
  Top £0.50
  Shoes £0.50

3 comments :

  1. love the 3rd top
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose you need to take me shopping. and that beige top and white skirt is soon nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 4th top is so cute I love it!
    xx
    Pauli
    http://outftip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete