Lulu's

Dress review



Bonjour!
So this is just a quick review of my experience of buying with Lulu's. This store first came to my attention when I saw a dress worn by the lovely Jennifer Morrison in good housekeeping magazine. I really loved how it looked so found out the designer and logged onto the website. I always see beautiful dresses worn by people I admire however 9 times out of 10 I can never afford the high price tags. This dress I was shocked by as it was only retailed at $46 dollars which is equivalent to around £30. For me this seemed like a steal. An awesome addition to this was that when you signed up to the site you got an extra 10% of your first purchase so once buying the dress and adding shipping on it only cost around £36 which is not bad for a dress coming from America. I have never ordered anything from America before so one thing that I thought was amazing was once they had shipped the dress you could click on your tracking number and see where your parcel is at that time. Once it arrived in the UK I knew I would only be waiting around 2 days to receive it. The second day came around and I received a card from the post office saying the parcel had arrived but there was an additional charge for handling. This did annoy me a little due to having to pay even more as the price should of included everything but alas I got over it as I was dying to get my dress. 

The dress itself it absolutely stunning. The quality is very good for the price and the material is very soft and silky. The measurements were also spot on as it fit like a glove. I definitely think it was worth the money and I cannot wait to get my wear out of it before the summer ends. 

I would definitely recommend buying from this site however always put into consideration that additional charges may be added on once it arrived in your country!
xo  







3 comments :

  1. I think this is a really gorgeous outfit!
    KISS!
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress. I don't think I've ever seen you write so much in a post :D:D hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stylish outfit! Like these boho pieces! And I adore your hairdo!

    ReplyDelete