Thrift Haul

Bonjour!
So this is a super quick haul of a few bits and bobs I thrifted over the past week. I wanted a few fresh pieces for my wardrobe that I could dress up in different ways. Many of the items are neutral coloured as I find them easier to style! 
What have you thrifted lately?
xo

 £1.99 - Originally from New Look
  £2.99 - Originally from Topshop
  £0.50 - Originally from River Island
  £3.50 - Originally Vintage
  £2.99 - Originally from BHS
  £1.99 - Originally unknown
  £1.00 - Originally from yves saint laurent
  £2.99 - Originally from Topshop
   £2.99 - Originally from Hollister
  £1.00 - Originally vintage

2 comments :

  1. Oh, the first and the second ones are my fave! So amazing pieces! And I love the brown skirt, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it Rose :)

    ReplyDelete