The Emmys 15

Fashion review

Bonjour!
So last night was the Emmys which is always a favourite award show of mine. This is because I am a big tv show lover and enjoy seeing all the casts come together in a different kind of setting. Last nights fashion was on point. Pretty much all the looks I saw were stunning. Below I have chosen a few of my favourites of the whole night. 
xo


This year looked to be the year of the suits and these two women I thought looked amazing in theirs. A simple crisp fitted suit with a bright lipstick I thought fit together so nicely. 


 Red is always my favourite colour for a gown and last night showed it was popular for this awards show. All these women looked incredible in their gowns, all fitting their skin tones to perfection and looking very floaty and feminine. 


The classic black gown was also a popular choice last night but the reason I also chose these 3 looks was because I loved the small cut outs each one had. It adds character to the gown.


 Pale pinks also made the cut this year on the carpet with the likes of Emma Roberts wearing the beautiful shade in a custom Jenny Packham gown. However my favourite of the three has to be Maisie Williams who wore a quilted number with pockets and cute peep toe heels with a feather detailing. Love it!

 Picking colours that match your skin tone to perfection can sometimes be a difficult thing to do however these two ladies were spot on. Both looked absolutely stunning in their chosen gowns bringing out a luscious and healthy glow.  



2 comments :

  1. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorg dresses
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/v-neck-maxi-dress.html

    ReplyDelete